loves

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected.


Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which i find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night. i miss you like hell.But then,i realised that
love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart.And you know what,when i start missing you,it seems like the whole world is de populated..

As i look back on all that's happened..growing up, growing together, changing you, changing me.. there were times when we dreamed together, when we laughed and cried together. As i look back on those days, i realize how much i truly miss you and how much i truly love you. The past may be gone forever..and whatever the future holds, our todays make the memories of tomorrow. So, my lifetime, it is with all my heart that i send you my love, hoping that you'll always carry my smile with you, for all we have meant to each other and for whatever the future may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment