loves

Monday, June 6, 2011

JAY-Lost

hello?where are?whattaya doing?why u didnt pick up my calls?my messages..!why dont u reply them?
(take a look at the phone,it was like 10 msges received)
hahaha..
suddenly some girls/boys around u passed by and laughing..(not laughing at u lahh)
and she/he heard..
who's laughing?who's the girl/boy?
where are u seriously?
hahaha..

that's the norms today..i mean not really today.for so long it has been there..yeah right there..where?
INSIDE YOU!
but the forewords will be..

"Love is not jealous, ... does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked."1 Corinthians 13:4 [New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures]

Jealousy is when you react negatively towards the possibility of losing what you have to someone else.

usually involves three people, rather than just two,you, the person who has what you want and the person who threatens to take it away..hehehe..

like what i'm having for the last 2 weeks..yah!i'm being so jealous if i saw the pictures of my ex boy friend with another girl (which is his current gf)..in fact because of it..i'd become a great professional stalker..i stalk the gf's profile like everyday and after that i'll get pissed.crazy yet true..hehe

and what happen to me that time?

1.my mood swing

2.i can easily scold people

3.obscenes

4.i'll throw anythg near me (i broke my glassball twice)

5.i rather be silent(ignored everyone)

but somehow i realised,hey,i cant keep being like this..life must go on..he's not the one for me..MAYBE....hmm..

but thats true right?if he loves me enough,he will not cheat on me at the first place?thats clear everything..hehe

the thing is..u can be jealous..but make sure u know how to handle it..i'm not an expert in this..but i'm learning...learn it all...forget it all..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

nah...just joking...

p/s:i'llthink i'll be okay by now.jealous is to show love.but overshowing it....not good at all..

have a nice day ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment