loves

Thursday, December 3, 2009

2nd december 2009~yesterday~

it was one of the best day of my life..
hehe
we had no class yesterday..
so we decided to make our move to CS
longed for MR PIZZA..hehe
but before going to CS
i was making some budget list
so thAt we would not overpaid..
hehehe

what do you think?
well..we managed to obey what we had planned..
hehe
tabbikk for us!!
actually we urged t play bowling.
but after 10 minutes choosing the package,
the bowling's staff said
"sory la dik,lane penoh la"
sial kn???
damn!
so,,we walked away from the bowling centre and went to a "barakah" place which
was "KEDAI BUKU POPULAR"
hehe..
somehow,I stunned when I heard a very familiar voice sang
"My Heart Will Go On"
Lala was on the air,,
live singing beb!!
hehe
but I did not sat there for long cause my effort of going to CS was all about eating PIZZA!!






hehe.
where's xixi?


xixi,,thanks for the cake,,really appreciate dat!
then we were all get ready to go back
and wait for Uncle Taxi near Maybank..



overall,i Enjoyed my company with them..hehehe












No comments:

Post a Comment