loves

Thursday, November 26, 2009

25november2009~bon voyage~

after having a hectic day in uitm..
i was ready to go back to my hometown...
~KELANTAN~
~THE CRADLE OF CULTURE~
I packed up all my stuffs
(like a lot of stuffs)
hahaha
then i waited till 8pm..

bcoz we've promised to gather at the bus lot around 8.45pm.
after saying goodbye and having huggies2 with my friends,,
we're ready to go..
as soon as i boarded the bus..
i felt very sleepy like i couldn't open my eyes anymore..
with Rini beside me,,and a thick warm blanket..
i was in the mood of sleeping..
but

DAMN!!!
the Abg Bus played horror movie..
i started to feel sick and try not to vomit by drinking orange juice that i've bought earlier..
the trip was so smooth eventhough i don't like scary movie
(i covered my eyes everytime the ghosts showed up)

thanked to MR.BLANKET!!
after 3 hours journey..
everybody felt fatigue,hungry
and thirsty,,
so,,Abg Bas stopped the bus at a "warung" near Gerik...

we took the chances to "berkhalwat" lonely in the toilet..heheh
20cent money,
100% satisfaction..
Alhamdulillah..
while waiting for everyone to get in the bus back,
me and Kak Long snapped some
pictures





2 comments: